Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Happy Birthday - Mo Manning style



I needed a springtime Happy Birthday card for a dear friend who's birthday is tomorrow - so what better image than to pick Mo Manning's "End of Summer" - which to me, looks like spring.

I used my Copics to add color, then a Spellbinder's zigzag edge die to cut it out.  Some bright and colorful patterned paper from my scraps, along with a gingham ribbon and some punched flowers add pizzazz.   The sentiment stamp is from my endless supply of non-descript and unlabeled sentiment stamps.  (What was I thinking way back then...?)

Challenges:


Have a great day!
Hugs,
Jodi

4 comments:

JanR said...

Fantastic card! I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Darlene said...

I love this fun image! Great coloring and design! Thanks so much for playing in our Fussy and Fancy Challenge! Please come back again soon!

Darlene
Fussy and Fancy Girl
FUSSY AND FANCY
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Aunty Sue said...

Hi there and happy easter. Wow you just got to love Mo's images and this is coloured beautifully thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz and have a great weekend

Natasa said...

Such a lovely card! Sweet image and beautiful colouring, love these vibrant colours!