Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Just Because

This happy little angel card was for a friend who is going through a rough time in life - I just wanted her to know I was thinking and praying for her.  The image was a digital stamp by Marina Fedotova, but when I went to find a link at where I bought it, I honestly can't find it.  I know she designs or designed for Whimsy Stamps for a bit, and I was on their design team for quite a while.  So, I am kind of assuming I got it there, but I can't say for sure.  If anyone out there knows where you can find this stamp, let me know so I can source it properly.  Thanks!

I colored her up with my Copics, added a Spellbinders frame with some pretty design papers, then a ribbon and pearls was all it needed.  I think it's a very happy card!

Challenges:


Hope your day is fabulous!


Hugs,
Jodi

Update - Thanks Auntie Sue for the suggestion that it might have come from Sugar Nellie - that's a strong possibility.  I know I won a prize from them a while back, but since I didn't label it properly, I can't know for sure.  Since her shop has been closed since 2016, I still can't find out 100%.  Lesson learned, will be more careful from now on.

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Jodi this is just beautiful I am sure your friend will appreciate it. Maybe you got from sugar nellie

Linda Mc Enery said...

Such a lovely card Jodi, beautifully coloured with perfect papers! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
Linda