Friday, August 28, 2015

For my true-blue friend, Sharon!

I found this wonderful sentiment from So Suzy Snarky Stamps that just rang very true to me!  I fell in love with it and had to put it on a card I was making for my amazing friend who proudly wears the blue, Sharon!  She and I have a similar sense of humor and love to share lots of "snarky-comment-banter" - it keeps us giggling at work.



When it was time to actually make the card, I figured the Art Impressions line would have just the stamp to go with this sentiment.  I found this stamp called "Celeste" and knew it was the perfect pair for the snarky comment.  I think Sharon really appreciated it!

Challenge time - I will enter the following challenges with this one!

Craty Catz - Golden Oldie
Penny's Paper Craft Challenge - Girlie
Papertake Weekly - Distressing or vintage
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes

Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Hugs,
Jodi


3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow love that sentiment and what a fab stamp. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ in our golden oldie challenge of using a stamp older than 12 month.
Aunty Sue DT

Sharon said...

What a beautiful card. Love that image, would so suit one of my friends.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week, hope to see you again soon
Hugs Sharon xx

carol said...

ooh LOL this is just fab, love it, thanks for playing along with our Golden Oldie challenge at CRAFTY CATZ
x Carol DT