Friday, August 21, 2015

Birthday card for my baby

It's hard to believe my little girl is turning 19 - how did those years fly by so fast?  Well, here is the card I made to help celebrate her special day!



I used an adorable set from Penny Black called "Party Time".  I think I used them all, but one is inside.  They were fun to color up, although a little tricky to get them all just a smidge different from the next.  It's supposed to look like a surprise party, but I'm not so sure I pulled that off... haha.  I hope she likes it!

I think this one is up for some challenges... so, I'll stick it into these challenges and see what happens!

Craft Your Passion - Anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything goes
Love to Scrap Challenge - Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy Challenges - Birthdays
The Friday Mashup - Birthdays and Technique 
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Summer colors

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Friday.

Hugs,
Jodi



9 comments:

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Fabulous card! Such a cute design and scene you created. The images are just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Sharon said...

What a fabulous creation.I love the depth you have.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week, hope to see you again soon
Hugs Sharon x

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for joining our August Hot Summer Colors challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

What a fun fun scene you have created with your beautifully colored critters! Love your creative card design as well!!!

♥ Sue Kment

Lisa said...

What a fantastic card, so many wonderful details!

Isn't it amazing how time goes by so fast? My daughter will be 20 in Dec., I cant believe it!

Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Cynthia said...

Auh, this is such a cute card. I love how you have the little hedgehogs busting out. Great technique! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Friday Mashup!

Torrey said...

Go-jus! Simply FaBuLoUs, my dear! I know she loved it.

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Such a bright and cheerful card!Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

Unknown said...

Very FUN card! Love those hedge hogs! Great idea to rip the paper from the centre!!! Love it :)

Thank you for joining us at LTSCB #60 Anything goes! Best of luck with your entry!
Tammy - DT

Unknown said...

Flawles design... :)